Disclaimer — Events, Programs and Website Use
The information shared during Pulse meetings and programs should not be used as a substitute for seeking professional care for the diagnosis and treatment of any illness either physical, mental or emotional. Information shared does not take into account your specific circumstances and should not be acted on without full understanding of your current situation and future goals and objectives by a fully qualified medical professional.
Pulse programs are for informational purposes only and are not intended to substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, diagnosis, or treatment; or legal, financial or any other advice from a professional with whom you may form a relationship.
While the facilitator tries to limit advice, there is no express or implicit guarantee regarding how correct, complete or up-to-date the information shared is.
Meetings, Programs and Workshops: How We Treat Each Other
At Pulse programs, meetings and workshops we always try to do the following:
- Begin and end on time
- Stay on topic and follow the agenda when there is one
- Only one person speaks at a time during open discussion
- No names of any professional person or place are used, whether comment is good or bad
- Listen to understand, not to contradict
- Respect the views of others
- Check your understanding by asking questions
- Silence is agreement
- Attack problems, not people
- Side conversations are discouraged
- Comments should be short and to the point, too long and anyone can speak up
- What is said here stays here until otherwise notified
- Phone calls and texting should be done away from others
- Share what has worked for you, not what others “should” do – Refrain from offeringunsolicited advice
- Advance no theories except those supported by factual evidence
- Speak up if at any time you do not understand or feel uncomfortable
Website Information and Links
Pulse assumes no responsibility and shall in no event be liable for errors or omissions in the contents of the information provided by the individuals or for any claims that may arise directly or indirectly from any such services.
This disclaimer was developed in part with support from ProbonoPartners
By registering for a program, you are agreeing that you have read and understand how Pulse Center for Patient Safety Education & Advocacy works and how we conduct ourselves when we are together.